RE: Federal Guidance Report No. 11

Howard.

I think you are really confused. Individuals involved with treatment

planning are called medical physicist, not health physicists.  They undergo

different training and qualifications.  Many are certified by the American

College of Radiology, or work under ACR certified physicians or physicists.

Only physicians can prescribe a dosage.  The medical physicists are involved

with the planning and delivery of the dose.  Check out

http://www.aapm.org/org/aapm_fact_sheet.html

I an glad you do not prescribe radiation therapy treatments.  Or my

physician.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist