RE: Federal Guidance Report No. 11

Howard,

Once again, I do not know what you are talking about.  Of course, I am

probably not the only one.

Again, if you do not know the role of medical physics in the support of

diagnostic radiology, brachytherapy, teletherapy, etc., please let me know.

I am always willing to educate.  As a physician, which I assumed you were,

you should know.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist