Field's Fallacy a.k.a. Ecological Fallacy

Hi All,

        OK, my patience has worn out! I thought that we were a community

of scientists and as such would try to follow the Scientific Method as

well as possible. Not completely, just as well as possible.  For Joe

Alvarez and myself that has always been the "Guiding Light". [ :-) ]

        Joe and I were just discussing our draft of a Letter to the

Editor that we will get out shortly and we got to a simple question that

nobody seems to address explicitly. So let me ask this simple scientific

question from the IOWA proponents:

       " What are the complete results of your work, and what do you

think that a risk assessor can do with them?  Also, is that all he

needs?"

I would really like to get that answer straight from the horses mouth!

Best Regards,

Fritz

--

 " The American Republic will endure until the day Congress

 discovers that it can bribe the Public with the Public's money."

                                       Alexis de Tocqueville

                                       Democracy in America

Fritz A. Seiler, Ph.D.

Sigma Five Consulting