Re: Iowa GIGO, not Cohen's "Fallacy"

Howard,

It is disruptive enough that I got 6 direct emails per day from "Don" the

last two weeks alone, and that is not counting the other direct Radsafe

inspired emails I received.  Now, I see you are continuing your disruptive

propaganda. If you have scientifically constructed ideas or opinions, I

would be very willing to discuss them with you.   Unfortunately, I (and

likely few others) can make little sense out of your postings.  How do you

have time to make so many postings when seeing patients?  Our anonymous

"friend" Don said he unsubscribed from the list so who are your postings

directed at?

Bill Field