Re: Koop and radon

On Fri, 1 Feb 2002, Rad health wrote:

> Dr. Cohen,

> I don't understand your point.

	--I understood your message as a challenge to my statement that

Koop did not issue the statement and did not speak up on it at the time.

If you look at the material below, you will see why. Actually, Koop's

failure to speak out was taken by many of those in the radon

measurement industry as a disappointment, because Koop was quite famous at

that time.