Re: What's New for Feb 01, 2002

How do we know that Sandia was not more forthcoming?  Were all the Hill

Staffers really so stupid that they did not notice that the 12 feet is

bigger than three feet, that the block moved, that a Phantom is smaller than

a 747, and that there was no fire?    Of course the key item that relages to

size are the engines, and the F-4 engines are not 5% the size of 747

engines.  Also an attack on a containment would not have the attacking

aircraft mounted on rails so that it hits the containment at exactly the

correct angle.  So Mr. Park is also misleading with his reporting.

Reporters always summarize the information they have.  Sometimes they even

leave things out to make their story appear more juicy.  Why would Robert

Park think that someone would have to be puffing when they state the simple

fact that,  "Nuclear power structures are very rugged and robust."

Don Kosloff dkosloff1@msn.com

2910 Main Street, Perry OH 44081