Re: abnormal chromosomes and cancer

What does this say: "Radon causes chromatid breaks which cause cancer" OR

"Radon causes both chromatid breaks and also causes cancer"?

The statement: "We obtained similar results when we

analyzed the incidence of lung cancer and the incidence other than lung

cancer separately." is interesting.

I thought that the other radon studies did not show an increase in cancers

other than lung. If we interpret the statement as evidence that some cancers

were caused by radon, would that mean that radon exposure also prevented an

equal (or greater) number of cancers form occurring?

Did this cohort also have gamma exposure?

Kai