Re: Koop and radon

Radhealth.

Longevity and prosperity are as surely delayed now by  simplistic authoritarian

"agreement" that radiation causes cancer, as centuries ago that the earth was

flat. Truth will triumph.

Both are obviously true - for selected parts of the distance or quantity

spectrums, compared with the variability within.

What does unselected preponderance of current data suggest will be the cost of

error of the second kind (NOT supplying needed diagnosis of lung cancer or NOT

enabling supplemental radiation to =  locations with lower cancer rates)?

Authorities will change, with our help.

Optimistically

Howard Long