Re: Stop the madness

As I've said all too often, "We have met the enemy and he is us"  ("Pogo").  Our near total lack of credibility is not due to the anti's seeing our

"playbook", or some media conspiracy, but, primarily to the knee jerk responses we give, such as the one from Mr. Frey.  We've been hurt not so much

by any outlandlish statements of the anti's, but by our saying that "it can't happen" and then finding that it does, eg, TMI, the "slow motion TMI" at

Hanford,  Chernobyl, the recent Japanese criticality accident,....  We seem to be the ones with closed minds.

What we need is a good track record and a whole different attitude.

I welcome the participation of antinukes in this forum.  We have a lot more to learn from them, than they do from us.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Let's look at the real problem, for a change.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com