Von: Jack_Earley@RL.GOV <Jack_Earley@RL.GOV>

An: BLHamrick@AOL.COM <BLHamrick@AOL.COM>; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

<radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu>

Datum: Montag, 04. Februar 2002 22:05

Betreff: RE: Fw: Stop the madness

I've always assumed that their lives had so little purpose that they were

looking for a cause--a reason to exist. Obviously there are other

reasons--personal relationships, money, etc. Eventually, like the Jane

Fondas of the world, I guess they it out of their systems.

Jack, you really give them good ammunition. They can cite this message as

the "real pronuclear opinion". Maybe they should correct your language

before - or maybe they could argument, that these pro-nuclears are not even

able to write a correct English sentence.

Franz