RE: stop the madness

I also have an old newspaper that made many of the same claims; some were

science fiction, many others could probably have been realized had people

not let their fear, then ego, consume them. It took, as I recall, 30 years

before electricity was accepted because of fear of the unknown. Too cheap to

meter? If we take into account all that was and is and will be spent on

nonsense, like the opposition to WIPP and Yucca Mountain and shutting down

perfectly good NPPs, and had instead put that into reduced rates and R&D,

how far off would that claim be? Never forget that there are people whose

sole aim is to prevent cheap power.

Jack Earley

Radiological Engineer