Re: leventhal on nuke security and Yucca - CNN

HI John,

I belive that IEER  (ieer.org) has some suggestions on their website

about that. I believe they are looking at glassification. I can't give

you a better answer than that right now, because, yes, I am mor focused

on Salem and nuke power issues at the moment. (2 points for you!).

BTW, I thought it was radsafe policy that posts have sigfiles, thus

eliminating anonymous postings.

peace

norm