Re: Fwd: RE: FW: HP Position Available in Texas

Why go through the 6 years of hassle, one of our Nuc

Med techs resigned when she was offered $70,000/year.

Or we could make the big bucks buying and selling

Snapple and loosing 3/4 of a billion dollars,or be a

CPA for Enron, or be a Nobel laurite and set up long

term capital appreciation (which was on the wrong side

of a trillion dollar futures trade).

http://greetings.yahoo.com