Re: leventhal on nuke security and Yucca - CNN

HI Ruth
Comments below,

RuthWeiner@aol.com wrote:

sorry about the virus -- wrong cohen?  something else?  I just delete attachments if I don't expect them

--- The apology should be for assuming that Norm Cohen sent the virus and for stating to the list that you wouldn't open any of my emails. ---

However: