Re:

Dear Harvey Griswold and other LNT Proponents

"In a recent paper, we have demonstrated that the confounding factors in the

radon data of Cohen (1995) do not invalidate these data for risk assessments,

contrary to the claims of some epidemiologists (Seiler and Alvarez 2000)."

Truth, not authority, decides science.

Howard Long