Fwd: (CMEP-list) Rally in Washington, DC! RALLY TO STOP YUCCA MOUNTAIN NUCLEAR W

Forwarded without endorsement.  Sorry, I have to work on Valentine's Day,

and therefore won't be able to organize a counter rally :-)  If I worked in

DC, I'd be there holding a big green sign that reads "Environmentalists for

Nuclear Energy".  Either that or

_________________

| I'm with stupid |

        | |

        | |

Jim

P.S. Radsafers, I know you have important things to discuss.  I'll exercise

restraint in my posts to your great list.  Best regards.