RE: Cohen's Refutation of LNT

Don, You don't get it (or do but have an agenda to be accepted by the establishment - maybe want to follow Samet?)

It is given that good, substantial, case-control is better. Consider the size and quality of the nurses study. Poor, small, inconsistent, radon case-control studies do not invalidate the clear and certain Cohen/Colditz results!

Colditz was said by others to have wanted out of the biased, dishonest, anti-Cohen "debate" (which ignores the hundreds of substantial confirmatory studies), led by people who have a history of attacking funding of people that speak up. (Even in his position would he have been threatened instead?)

He did not, then, and has not to my knowledge ever questioned the strong case of the validity of the results in his 1994 paper. It sounds like you can ask him directly. Let us know if he supports your non-scientific rhetorical disinformation on the unambiguous validity of Cohen's results.

I would expect that he has greater scientific and personal integrity than that. But from recent exxperience you can't really tell about the epi world!?

Jim