Re: Cohen's Refutation of LNT

> He would say the ecologic study was good to form hypotheses, but the

> hypotheses have been proven wrong by the more rigorous case-control

studies.

Could anyone please provide a reference where a hypothesis has ever been

formed based on the ecological radon data? So far I have only seen

regressions of the COUNTY risk. I am not aware of a single INDIVIDUAL risk

model that has been constructed to explain the county data.

Could anyone please provide a reference where such a hypothesis has been

tested by a case control study. The studys I have seen simply find risk

coefficients for a linear model. Would anyone really hypothesise a linear

individual risk model by looking at the county data?

Thanks,

Kai