Re: Radon and Smoking

In a message dated 02/12/2002 10:46:13 AM Pacific Standard Time, dkosloff1@EMAIL.MSN.COM writes:

I don't think it is the smokers who open the windows.  No matter how much
the room smells, it can never reach the concentration that they are
generating right next to their noses.  The windows probably get opened when
a non-smoker wants a little fresh air.  Or maybe they are opened by people
like my old roommate from Vermont who always had to sleep with the window
open, no matter what the outside temperature was.

Actually, lots of smokers DO open the windows.  Despite the concentration reaching the lungs while actually smoking, the smell of stale smoke in a house is still obnoxious, even to many smokers.

Barbara