Testing radon diffusion through deep-sealed concrete

Hello Everybody,

Sorry about this mercantile question from a non-expert:

We supply a deep-penetrating silicate-based sealer which seals concrete

against radon. After collecting field results and testimonials, we would be

interested in a formal lab testing.

Can you recommend a laboratory that has already done similar tests? Or an

organization in the US or Europe interested in testing innovative radon

reduction technology?

FYI, there is a related Dutch paper "Effects of Surface on Radon Exhalation

Rates from Concrete" from I. Cozmuta and E.R. van der Graaf. It has

evaluated epoxy glue, double-sided aluminized polyethylene foil, and simple

silicate "soluble glass".

Your suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Joe Cumpelik, President

RadonSeal

admin@radonseal.com

http://radonseal.com