Wanted Hot Cell Components

Subject: Wanted Hot Cell Components

Hullo Group,
                    I am looking for some used components to upgrade my hot cell.  I need a pair of manipulators (waldo arms) and some gimbals (ball joints) which will allow rods to be inserted through lead brick walls around 3 to 4 inches thick, into the hot cell to remove screws and insert source capsules into cavities etc..  If you have any equipment which you  think may be suitable please email a picture and let me know your price..

I hope you all have a good day.

Mike Malaxos

Mike@radiationsafety.com.au
P 61 8 475 0099