RE: Where the Deer and LNT-lope play?

<<For Chernobyl-magnitude releases, yes, they can be to the immediately

proximate environment.>>

Rather recently someone posted a note here that indicated that

realistically, a Chernobyl event was hazardous only to the operators (MM, I

remembered to include them this time) and firefighters, while beneficial to

the surrounding environment. Just depends on what you're referring to as the

immediately proximate environment. Or on what your definition of is is. . .

.

Jack Earley

Radiological Engineer