Re: First neutron therapy procedure on the explanted human liver [FW]

If it is liver cancer or brain cancer, which my family members died of, it

ceratiainly is a matter of letting them die.  Only in reality is not a

matter of "just" letting them die.  Several major treatments (not bizarre of

course) must first be carried out, which have tiny to zero probability of

success.  I have watched this process twice.  It is absurd to claim that any

other medical practice is more bizarre than the current mainstream medical

practices for brain and liver cancer.

Don Kosloff dkosloff1@msn.com

2910 Main Street, PERRY OH 44081