Re: First neutron therapy procedure on the explanted human liver [FW]

Good point John, better to just let them die.  That might be OK for people

like my mother, who died at age 85 after almost pointless major cancer

surgery (nothing bizarre about that) or like my father-in-law who died at

age 75 after almost pointless brain surgery and radiation treatments

(nothing bizarre about that either).  But perhaps younger people deserve a

chance to live a little longer.

Don Kosloff dkosloff1@msn.com

2910 Main Street