Nonionizing radiation exposure for pregnant workers

Is anyone aware of strong evidence for lowering the exposure limits for

nonionizing radiation sources (RF, microwave, static magnetic fields) for

pregnant workers?  I am in the process of revamping our pregnancy

declaration and workplace evaluation process here for ionizing radiation

but figured I'd better cover all my bases.

Thanks.

Kim Merritt

Radiation Safety Officer

NASA Langley Research Center