Re: Colorado radiation comparisons

Apologies for the extra e-mail, but I found one more

site, in Boston MA (elevation 34 feet).  Using the

60-day average of 12.25 microR/h, and doing the same

procedure to get a yearly reading, I got:

107.41 mR/year for Boston outdoor (external) exposure.

The Boston information is at

http://digistar.com/boston/

and is linked from

http://www.geocities.com/athens/1555/backrad1.html

~Ruth 2

> [Then multiply by 24 h/day and by 365 day/y; and

> convert micro into milliR].

  I got yearly outdoor readings of:

  107.41 mR/y in Boston MA

http://sports.yahoo.com