RE: Colorado natural background levels - what are the numbers?

I believe there would be passed a city ordinance in Aspen/Vail to prohibit

publication of such measurements. What kind of message would that send by

the Christies of the world who use those cities as their personal

playgrounds? Not to mention the impact on property values. They would look

like such hypocrites! ;) (I had to read the Leadville note twice; I thought

you had put "attitude" on the wrong city at first.)

Jack Earley

Radiological Engineer