Re: Colorado natural background levels - what are the numbers?

At 04:26 PM 03/04/2002 -0800, Ruth Sponsler wrote:

>On another note - to the folks with Newnet - are you

>looking to expand Newnet outside of the current areas

>if volunteer folks are available?

We are willing to share, which is not quite the same as "looking to

expand". Our resources are limited and NEWNET is expensive. Why not use TLDs?

mike

Mike McNaughton

Los Alamos National Lab.

email: mcnaught@LANL.gov or mcnaughton@LANL.gov