Re: Colorado radiation conspiracy

Don,

  The site listed as Central City is actually above Central City on Negro

Hill.  It is a very small, as in a couple square meters area, site that is

the result of a thorium dike and the higher radiation levels are very

limited in area.  No one lives near the site.  It is located higher up on

the hill above the Knights of Columbus (I think that's the name) cemetery.

The location has been known and documented in the literature for several

decades.  I don't have the references at hand.  The radiation levels at

this site are so far out of line with general CO background levels as to

be meaningless.

Les Fraley, emeritus

Radiological Health Sciences

Colorado State University