Re: Dirty Bomb Predictions Clarification Please

Does this 1E-4 EPA threshold force the conclusion that "these areas would

have to be abandoned for decades because of health risks, "

Is that EPA's interpretation of the threshold?

Could someone who knows something about Cs please put the expected amount of

residual activity into perspective for me? What will be the resultant gamma

dose rate? Would it turn Washington DC into Aspen CO?

Kai

From: "Levi, Michael" <mlevi@fas.org>