Re: ARTICLE: Fallout likely caused 15,000 deaths

John, all human experience is subjective. I submit that, more often than not,

the question is not how much pain or fear interferes with your life. The

constructive question is: how will you choose to respond to this fear, or pain

or whatever. And an important corollary is: how will government, knowledgeable

professionals, and others around you encourage and inform  you to facilitate

constructive behavior on your part and on the part collectively of your fellow

citizens.

The victim industry is alive, well, and thriving ....

Cheers,

Maury Siskel     maury@webtexas.com