RE: pstd

>"Mobile Chernobyl" is a way to "yell 'Fire' in a theater" - for profit.

>Regards, Jim

Only if the person yelling fire is aware that there is no fire. If

NIRS believes that these shipments are a hazard (which I do not)

then, to them, they are yelling fire to prevent others from perishing

in the flames.

It seems to me that it is a responsibility of the federal government

to say that Mobile Chernobyl is inaccurate. Have I missed it?

I can shout that all is safe in the same theater; however, I expect

that the patrons would tell me to be quite and theater management

would throw me out.

Paul lavely <lavelyp@uclink4.berkeley.edu>