RE: pstd

Re: government.

In a way, they have already done this, with the

Environmental Reports re: Yucca Mountain.

However, the role of the government is limited in a

laissez-faire society.  This pretty much precludes the

gov't from stepping in and making editorial comments

about political persuasions, even if there is

inflammatory language being used.  Politicians make

comments about political persuasions all the time, of

course, but, generally not as a matter of law or

decree.  You know, free speech and all.

So, it's up to private citizens to stand up and say,

"there's no fire in this movie theater!"

~Ruth 2

http://mail.yahoo.com/