Re: pstd

Ruth,

I certainly would hope that most at RADSAFE don't find such sloganism

ethical!  It is in deed akin to yelling "fire" in a crowded theater

(when there is no fire).

Its a cheap shot and your point about the duplicity of groups claiming

high moral group using immoral or unethical tactics is clearly made.  It

is especially clear when some of the ill effects they tout are

psychological ones and yet purposely use "sound bites" intended to

inflame and cause angst!

But - I find this as one of the hallmarks of usually liberal groups

claiming the high moral ground.  They won't come out and say it - but

their basic belief is that they are SO TOTALLY RIGHT - that the end

certainly justifies the means.

When they justify it with reasons like - "it gets the point across" -

they are effectively saying this.