Re: pstd/Mobile Chernobyl

Bill Lipton wrote:

>    Sensational and unwarranted statements of others concerning

>radiation and radiation protection shall be corrected, when

>practical."

Thanks Bill for reminding me of that section.

It is great when HPS members (and others) try and correct these

statements. I know that I have tried over the tritium issues we face.

However, the issue I was pointing to was the very one above -  when

practical.

May I ask if anyone has done the calculations to compare a "mobile

Chernobyl" (sorry) to the real Chernobyl event? If this exists, I

would be glad to use it as the technical basis to ask Norm and/or

NIRS to defend their use of the term.

  Paul lavely <lavelyp@uclink4.berkeley.edu>