Re: ABAQUES

Bill, will this help you? I am not certain that this is what you need. I obtained this a s atranslation from French.

Cheers,

Maury Siskel  maury@webtexas.com

==================================

Basic engine of data Access 97

The Abaques program is a software of data base management

Ecole. This application uses the power of the software Microsoft

ACCESS for Windows. A version runtime of ACCESS is available on the cdrom Abaques for the users not having the complete version of Access.

Program Abaques

 must be in the C:\Abaques repertory

The data are stored in donnees.mdb : only this file is to be filed regularly:

it contains the specific data to your school (300ko).

The forms are in abaques.mdb . This file is not to file and can be replaced

by the original file or its update. The dissociation of the forms and the data

allows

· A facility of update since the data file will not change

· A facilitated filing since the file donnees.mdb holds easily on a diskette

(or an exploitation on several machines).