Re: UCS- NRC Relies on Falsified Safety Studies

I have been a "sidelines skeptic" on the climate
issue, waiting for data to become available, but in
the last 2 years there has been more and more
information that leads me to believe that fossil fuel
consumption-driven climate change is occurring.  This
information includes record high monthly temperatures
for numerous months from 1999 on.

The period of 1999 to present time is but a
fleeting moment in terms of climatological
history. If in the next few years the temperature
drops, I wouldn't worry about an impending
new ice age either.