Re: 16th Anniversary of Chernobyl accident

Lest we not forget that many lives were saved due to

the increased vigilance of international aid agencies

sending doctors to the region that diagnosed and

treated some common illnesses that otherwise would

have been fatal...had it not been for Chernobyl.

I'm not saying that a nuke plant popping its lid will

have a net NEGATIVE loss of lives in every case, but

one could argue that this has occured with Chernobyl

thus far...

"Bethca aint gonna see dat anywhere"(sic) ;)

Tim

http://movies.yahoo.com/