Re: Davis Besse comments -R. Hoffman rant

I thought Norm asked a very civil question here - at least the first

part.  The second part was of course just "window dressing rhetoric".

I would sure like to see someone here give that the straight forward

plain english, civil answer it deserves.  This looks like an opportunity

for civil dialogue to me!