Re: Blocking email

Hi Ruth,

No I have not blocked your emails. Maybe I should email you my picture

so you can throw darts at it! ;-)

I did change email addy's and maybe you were sending your email to my

old addy, or maybe comcast was screwing up.

Anything else you want to blame me for? Global warming? The lousy play

of the Knicks? Gore losing Florida? Geez.

norm

--

Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr

Ave., Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8583 or 609-601-8537;

ncohen12@comcast.net  UNPLUG SALEM WEBSITE:

http://www.unplugsalem.org/  COALITION FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE WEBSITE:

http://www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org   The Coalition for Peace and

Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.

"First they ignore you; Then they laugh at you; Then they fight you;

Then you win. (Gandhi) "Why walk when you can fly?"  (Mary Chapin

Carpenter)