Re: NOT Off topic

Hi Maury,

Congrats on your eye surgery!

After my second stress test I measured 20 mr/hr at my chest, could get

readings at 10 +  meters. Decayed over a few days but I didn't follow it all

the way down as I intended.

The dose was nothing vs. my daughter's bone scan a few weeks ago, esp. at

her bladder before she went to the bathroom! :-)

These aren't substantial doses, but may be enough to do a little good!  :-)

Regards, Jim