From: BLHamrick@aol.com [mailto:BLHamrick@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2002 8:46 AM
To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
Subject: Re: Response to Norman Cohen

On a lighter note, I loved what the Sydney Herald columnist had to say with respect to Mr. Hirsch, "But one suggestion I liked from Mr Hirsch was an adjudicatory hearing in which experts for all sides would testify under oath, and be subject to cross-examination. And I wonder who would have most to lose in such a hearing: the scientists from ANSTO, with their facts and their safety record; or Sutherland Shire Council, whose "high-profile US nuclear expert" turns out to have no scientific qualifications whatsoever?"

Barbara