Norman Cohen

Dear Radsafers,

I dropped off the Radsafe list about a year ago to

make some geographical and career changes and have

just recently resubscribed.  I see Norman Cohen is

still out there on his "save mankind" crusade;

qualifying his discourses with the "I'm not an

expert..but".  Some things never change.  The bottom

line with the Norman Cohens out there is: no matter

how much scientific evidence on any particular subject

you present them with science doesn't matter......It's

the politics Stupid!!!

Now let's all form a circle, hold hands and sing

Kumbaya and make the bad nukes go away!!!

Grant Wilton

Environmental Radiochemist

http://greetings.yahoo.com/