Re: For those who thought West Wing didn't have an impact...

Thanks for the link.  I have included one of the more enlightening

segments bellow:

--------snip

Berkley, who watched the program with aides and environmental activists,

said she was satisfied.

 "It got the message across in a very soft way, it was woven into the

fabric of the show," she said.

 Nevada officials said they are considering how they could take

advantage of whatever edge the television show might give the state.

 Nancy Todd Tyner, a Las Vegas political consultant, said Nevada

officials need to strike quickly if they want to capitalize on free

publicity.

 "The only way it would help is if people related (the episode) to

Nevada," she said. "I would turn it into a real proactive campaign. I

would have done that this morning."

	Gary Isenhower

	713-798-8353

	garyi@bcm.tmc.edu