RE: West Wing, et. al.

Jerry,

What I find disturbing that we put so much credence into these shows.  Do

you think that people who watch "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch" believe that

cats can talk.  I think we have convinced ourselves that the public is

stupid, and cannot understand anything that involves technology and science.

All the comments I have seen have been those with either a pro- or anti-

Yucca Mountain agenda.  I believe that the latest polls (if you believe

them) say that people do what nuclear power.  If so, than the consequences

(waste) will also be accepted.

Now repeat after me:  This was a TV show with a fictitious story line.

Martin Sheen is not the President.  The people are actors. The only agenda

was to have people watch the show so the sponsors could advertise and sell

their products.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist