Re: For those who thought West Wing didn't have an impact...

Sandy Perle wrote:

------------------

 And, I wish someone would show me

any statistics that demonstrate that anyone's opinion of the nuclear

question was swayed by this particular TV episode, or, any recent

movie that depicted nuclear issues in a bad light.

I would like to see such stats too. I also wonder how the public

perception of nuclear power in Germany came about.  Does anyone know?  I

don't, but I suspect that media bias played an important role there.

	Gary Isenhower

	713-798-8353

	garyi@bcm.tmc.edu