Bond...Victor Bond

I don't remember the details of the paper, but Bond had quite a nice demonstration of no excess cancers occurring in a population below a particular collective radiation dose and some excess cancers above that limit.  I really don't remember more about the paper.

All,
The document Ruth is referring to is Lecture #15 of the Lauriston Taylor Lecture series in Radiation Protection and Measurements, "When is a Dose Not a Dose?", Victor Bond, presented April 3, 1991.  Published by NCRP.

Mark O. Somerville
Certified Health Physicist
Registered Environmental Assessor
Diablo Canyon Power Plant