A West Wing Alert

Title: A West Wing Alert
ALERT

Tonights West Wing is titled "Gone Quiet."  In this episode "The military loses contact with an American spy submarine operating in hostile waters."

I predict that -- this will be a nuclear submarine, it may have nuclear weapons, and at least some potentially (in the mind of the listener) anti-nuclear comment may be made.

I publish this alert so as to assure that everyone who may wish to comment on the "nuclear" thread in the West Wing will have the opportunity to hear this for themselves and thereby be able to make their own decisions as to "entertainment" or is Deddi M. (code name "deep threat") on an anti-nuclear mission. Additionally, this is one of the better shows on network TV and is certainly much better than the competition for the time slot (Felicity, Frasier, The Amazing Race 2, the Drew Carey Show and The Bernie Mac Show).

Paul lavely <lavelyp@uclink4.berkeley.edu>