RE: West Wing, et. al.

Jim,

As I believe I posted, this obviously was not a very good anti-nuclear waste

"advertisement."  There was not release of radioactive material.  All was

safe, and the story line moved on.  As Freud allegedly said, "Sometimes a

cigar is just a cigar."  And sometimes an entertaining TV show is an

entertaining TV show.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist