proposed DOT/RSPA training module

I recently received a draft DOT/RSPA training module for review.  The

topic is, "Hazmat Security."  One of the proposed visuals will display a

damaged radioactive materials drum, with the text, "Radioactive

materials, even low-level waste, could turn a thriving city into an

unlivable wasteland for many decades."

If my job is to protect people from such hazards, I'm obviously not

being paid nearly enough.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com